General objectives for the St. Ignatius of Loyola College Code of Academic Ethics
- to foster and consolidate basic ethical principles Christian academic activity: pursuit of truth and virtue, academic freedom and responsible use of it;
- develop democratic confidence, a creativity and spirituality promoting atmosphere in St. Ignatius of Loyola College;
- Base the interpersonal relationships of the St. Ignatius of Loyola College community on evangelical values, above all – Christian love and solidarity;
- focus St. Ignatius of Loyola College lecturers and students to recognize, maintain and foster the most inportant values of the academic area: fairness, honesty, respect for a person, responsible tolerance, professional, scientific and civil responsibility;
- stimulate the St. Ignatius of Loyola College community to consider the ethical aspect as the most important part in solving any issue;
- increase the confidence of founders, social partners and the public in St. Ignatius of Loyola College activities;
- draw the lines of responsible tolerance: regulate avoidable behavior according to academic ethics;
- help the St. Ignatius of Loyola College community assess and address specific academic life situations, facing ethical questions.
St. Ignatius of Loyola College Ethics Committee
Chairman – dr. V. Karaliūnaitė
- Prof. habil. dr. Vilma Žydžiūnaitė,
- Agnė Baltuškienė,
- Rūta Marija Andriekienė,
- Domantas Ambrizas,
- Erika Dragūnaitytė.